Here’s the required fine print and disclaimer you need to know in order to avoid the urge to sue me later on (and yes, this means you, Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom!) The information on this site is not intended to substitute for medical advice. Consult your own physician about your health concerns. Do not stop or start taking any prescription medications based on what you read here. I am not a doctor, although I have worked with them for many years and really like most of them.
Your private information should be kept private. If you contact me via this site, your e-mail address will be revealed to me, but I respect your right to privacy and won’t misuse, lend, sell or do anything evil with that contact info.
All readers’ comments published in response to articles on this site reflect the opinions of those readers – not me. If you do choose to leave a comment on this website (and once I approve its publication), be aware that the entire world, or at least The Nag’s readers, will forever be able to read what you write. Remember too that it is my prerogative to delete or refuse to approve comments as I see fit, especially if they are mean-spirited, inappropriate, repetitive, self-promotional or just plain stupid.
This website accepts no advertising, sponsorship, undue influence or personal favours. I am not selling (or buying) anything, and have no conflicts of interest to report. When I mention book titles on this site (which I do quite often if appropriate to the topic), I am not ever being paid to do so.
Looking for more info?
You are free to copy, reuse or share content on The Ethical Nag under these conditions:
- You must not through claim or implication suggest that you are the original author of the work.
- You must attribute the work to:
- The Ethical Nag: Marketing Ethics For The Easily Swayed, by Carolyn Thomas – http://www.ethicalnag.org – but not in any way that suggests that I endorse you or your use of the work.
- You may not use this work for any commercial purposes.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- All original material here written by Carolyn Thomas for The Ethical Nag is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get my permission directly as the copyright holder.